Thursday, July 19, 2007

Final #23 Things Summarizing My Thoughts


I actually enjoyed the majority of the excercises. One of my favorite discoveries was creating my own avatar on the MEEZ. Of course, play week was the best. I also thought the idea of downloading ebooks on a variety devices was interesting because I do listen to talking books from time to time, but only in my car. This program gave me more of an opportunity to have more experience with further technology learning that I have not had the chance to explore. I did not realize how easy blogging could be. . But one thing that I did not expect to do was to register at every site in order to get through the program, but I guess, for some of them, that would be the only way to have a hands on experience. I probably would still participate in another program like this because it was a learning process for me. Thanks for the experience, I feel a more up to date with some uses of technology, that is, educational and a little playtime.

3 comments:

Dances With Keyboards said...

I think your blog looks great. I love all the nature and colors, and the posts that I've read are interesting.

Congratulations!

Annette

IrmBrown said...

Congrats on finishing. You've done a great job. Do you think you might continue blogging?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.