Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Week #9 Discover You Tube and a few sites that allow you upload video

You Tube has many varieties of entertainments, I agree, some interesting and some not so interesting. I thought the Travel & Places category was kind of interesting because you can get to see different places around the world as real as you can see it. Polynesian Islands look sweet. It would be nice to sip on a margarita on one of those hotel balconies about now.
I thought the Podcast Alley was interesting because you find useful information on just about anything from recreation to educational subjects.
bloglines
As far as learning about downloadable audio books, I did find some sites were kind of more limited than others when it came to finding certain titles or authors. I did feel comfortable locating some subjects and authors on the Mayland's Digital eLibrary Consortium. I ended up with more ebooks in my bookbag than I noticed. These ebook sites should be very nice for people who can't always make it to the library as often as others. There is just about every subject available that you can imagine.

No comments: